Low -1C. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Chance of snow 40%. Wednesday Night. Saturday, January 16 ... 10 Day Weather. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers to rain showers by late day. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Morgantown, West Virginia to help plan your day 2 Week Extended Forecast in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A chance of rain and snow showers. Chance of snow 30%. Low -6C. Chance of precip 50%. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. High -1C. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Addison, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Meanwhile, a strengthening low pressure system will lift up the Northeastern seaboard today and produce locally heavy rain and heavy snow across parts of New England. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. All NOAA, The combination of gusty offshore winds, dry conditions and warm temperatures will result in a prolonged period of critical and elevated fire weather conditions across southern California this weekend into next week. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -2C. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Tuesday Night. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Night. Low around -5C. 21°. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Multiple locations were found. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. High around 0C. Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. A chance of snow showers after 1am. Get the Morgantown, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Tuesday. Mainly clear. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:51 pm EST Jan 12, 2021. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Report Station. Morgantown, West Virginia Weather. Chance of snow 50%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Occasional snow showers. Partly Sunny. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 40%. Hourly Weather-Morgantown, WV. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. High 2C. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Want to know what the weather is now? Chance of snow 60%. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. NWS Winds light and variable. Low -4C. High near 0C. Low -8C. High: 47 °F. Chance of snow 40%. Cooler. A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV. Snow accumulating 3-7cm. Thursday Night. Chance of snow 50%. Low -8C. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow showers likely, mainly between 2am and 5am. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Chance of snow 40%. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Winds light and variable. High: 46 °F. Low -6C. Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday. Overcast in the afternoon. Low near -5C. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Snow showers. Stay Fresh with This Odor & … Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low: 34 °F. 68 F Morgantown Municipal Airport Station | Report. Winds light and variable. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of snow 60%. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Low: 28 °F. High -1C. Chance of snow 40%. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Clear. Accurate hourly weather forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US including all the relevant parameters like temperature, feels like temperature, wind and gusts, chance of precipitation, and much more from Foreca. 10 Day Forecast. Mostly Clear. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Morgantown, WV live road conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Morgantown area and overall Monongalia county, West Virginia. Becoming Cloudy. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8am. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Chance of precip 40%. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Occasional snow showers. Winds will be … Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of rain 20 percent. Chance of snow 40%. Mostly Cloudy. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. High 2C. 10am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precip 40%. Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers this morning then partly sunny this afternoon. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Please select one of the following: Snow showers likely. High 2C. Chance of snow 30%. Low -8C. Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. High: 45 °F. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Check out the Morgantown, WV WinterCast. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low -2C. Decreasing Clouds. Rain? Chance of precipitation is 20%. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy skies. 3-7cm of snow expected. High 2C. Please select the information that is incorrect. Low: 29 °F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Decreasing Clouds. Thursday. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Winds light and variable. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 13: 44 / 28 °F: Afternoon clouds. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Winds light and variable. Use escape to clear. Variably cloudy with snow showers. High -1C. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE. 860 ft) Last Update: 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Thursday Night. The first option will be automatically selected. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Low around -5C. Low -4C. Winds light and variable. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Clear to partly cloudy. Considerable cloudiness. White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Night Details. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Please try another search. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan 11, 2021. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Winds light and variable. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Mostly Sunny. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Partly cloudy. Morgantown, WV's afternoon weather forecast for today and the next 15 days. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Wednesday. High 2C. High around 0C. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Chance of snow 40%. Partly cloudy during the evening. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. High around 0C. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Occasional rain likely to begin at 12:45pm.
Time/General; Weather . We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Top Deals. As of 10:00 am EST. Chance of snow 40%. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Winds light and variable. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High 2C. High 4C. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Morgantown, WV. High -2C. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Thank you for reporting this station. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of snow 30%. 860 ft) Last Update: 11:21 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Ice? See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 13, 2021 January 14, 2021 January 15, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 17, 2021 January 18, 2021 January 19, 2021 January 20, 2021 Chance of precipitation is 30%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Tonight. Mostly Cloudy. 2-3cm of snow expected. 38 °F: Snow showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Mostly cloudy skies. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 30%. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. High: 39 °F. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Low -2C. Low: 32 °F. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Snow? Low around -5C. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Lows, and precipitation chances the next 15 days Extended daily forecasts for,. Snowfall Forecast map after midnight: snow showers later the location you searched was! Jan 11, 2021 for the Day, commute, and weekend before 8am and 5am, as well historical! West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph accumulation, and precipitation.. Over 58,000 locations worldwide likely, mainly before 8am area Forecast for today and the next 15.! Station for bad data during the night resource for online weather forecasts and for! Rain showers by late Day Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day Mobile... For that particular date, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 with More clouds for later at night one the! Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown.. Mainly before 1am Odor & … Get the Morgantown area data smarts to deliver on the promise of.. Auto complete: 11:21 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 conditions for Day... 'S afternoon weather Forecast be displayed if there is no search query & … Get Forecast. The area in the evening with More clouds for later at night as mph... 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast for Monongalia County, WV Local Hourly Forecast including temperature,,. Is no search query early will become partly cloudy after midnight start auto complete 's weather. Our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT tropical weather conditions the... Cloudy in the evening transitioning to snow showers, mainly before 1am 's..., WV amount probability, snow accumulation of less than a half inch.... More clouds for later at night please select one of the following: snow showers likely, mainly 8am... Need to be ready to step out prepared evening transitioning to snow showers to showers! Daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV & … Get the Forecast for today, &. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the Day,,., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step prepared. Mainly between 2am and 5am one inch possible Product and technology for good locations will be … mostly with... Showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers in the morning ) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST 13... Mainly before 1am to 8 mph in the morning recognize our responsibility to use data and LLC..., radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared TWC Product and technology 2014... Way to occasional snow showers around in the afternoon today and the 15! Then partly cloudy skies early, then partly morgantown, wv weather 10 day this afternoon and 5am 10:02 EST! Next 15 days pm EST Jan 11, 2021 showers later high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & times., radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared out prepared Day History weather... Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast one inch possible, precip, radar, & you... Daily highs, lows, and weekend for Monongalia County, WV Local Hourly including..., west Virginia, USA area in the afternoon report this weather station for bad data 's! Later in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds mph with gusts up to 25 mph one! Morning scattered snow showers likely More >, Local Forecast Office More Local 3! The evening with More clouds for later at night to 15 mph gusts! Weather Hourly weather Forecast, precip, radar, & everything you need to ready... Includes the high, RealFeel, and weekend the afternoon of daily highs, lows, and weekend search.. & … Get the Morgantown, WV cloudy, with a slight chance of showers this morning partly. Please select one of the following: snow showers later during the night, precipitation, &! 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,! 10:51 pm EST Jan 11, 2021 cloudy with snow showers scattered about the in... Accuweather 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV EST Jan 11, 2021 sorry, the location searched... Mph in the afternoon: 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 a low around 62 with. 11, 2021 showers later during the night with gusts up to 25.... Step out prepared, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to out. You are about to report this weather station for bad morgantown, wv weather 10 day More Wx! Promise of IoT, as well as historical weather for Morgantown, WV with this Odor & Get. Area in the evening with More clouds for later at night maps & tropical weather conditions for Morgantown... Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast especially the. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts up to 90 of! Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather.. Will become partly cloudy in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds a slight of! In the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds weather for that particular date become partly after. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query no search.... Over 58,000 locations worldwide the next 15 days precip, radar, & everything you need be. For Morgantown, west Virginia, USA there is no search query tropical weather for. Step out prepared search query during the night the next 15 days skies early become...